Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Monday 22 March 2010

Taking advice...

I'm going to the Docs tomorrow about my Achillies Injury, it still isn't right. I could in all fairness probably pedal ok with it, but after the horrors of this time last year, I do not under any circumstances want to take any chances with it. So I'm being careful. And at my age that's the sensible thing. I've spent a lifetime of coming back into various physical activities from injury earlier than I should and I guess I'm now paying the price.

This means I'm in the car today. It also means that I have to be super careful with my food and I'm using this as a rest period. A couple of weeks earlier than scheduled but what the heck. It also lets me pamper the steeds in the garage and get them ready for a summer of heavy use.

8 comments:

  1. Hope it goes well at the doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Toby. I'm sure it'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clive know ure prob gutted but u r doing the right thing mate better to what the Doc says than pushing ure luck matey

    Ditto wot Toby said ope it goes well at the Docs mate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the car today for the first time in months. (nicked one from my parents)

    The traffic was a none stop queue and the sun was shinning. I was missing being out on the bike so much so that I nearly turned around and went home for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clive

    Definately the sensible thing to do, hope it goes well and that it's not serious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete