Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Wednesday 31 March 2010

Easter starts here, and it's snowing!

Not very heavily though, it snows, then sleets then rains. Very dark and grey though which should make the off road fun a bit interesting today. A full write up with pics and video tomorrow.

The ride home last night was horrible. A very stiff head wind and bucketing down with rain. I don't mind the wet but it was like pedalling with your brakes on. I was knackered when I got home. I only just beat my time I used to do on my MTB!

I am planning a few excursions out over Easter so happy days!

5 comments:

  1. Wet, cold and muddy, I'm sure that is the way MTB'ing should be!! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely mate, I'm wondering if my companions will bottle it... hehehe... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we get snow down ere will av to switch to my ebay special mountain bike coz any hint of ice and I will go arse over tit which is not a prety sight

    Enjoy ure ride today Clive

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've had lots of rain and very strong winds. Gusts of up to 60mph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been pretty bad up here too. I've actually enjoyed it a little. typically it looks rather nice today and I'm not commuting. bugger.

    ReplyDelete