Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Saturday 13 March 2010

Helping a mate

I borrowed a works van yesterday so I can help my mate move house. Well not really him but his girlfriend, a long story. So a few trips from Selly Oak to Barton Under Needwood in the offing today.

Got the kids in tow too so wifey can have a break from the Spawn of Satan. My daughter Fay will be minding him while the grown ups fetch and carry. Dan (Spawn of Satan) is quite excited about going in a "big van."

I should be back in time to be at the Dodford to watch England v Scotland in the rugby. I think our boys will be picking thistles out of their teeth at full time. Scotland to win. Bugger.

2 comments:

  1. have we ever won at rugby clive? lol,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes mate, you lot have twice scuppered our Grand Slam pretentions. Once in 1990 at Murrayfield, the famous David Sole walk out on to the pitch, then on a wet and windy day in 2000 at Murrayfield you did for us then too!

    ReplyDelete