Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Thursday 4 February 2010

A very bad week...

This "feeling cack" thing is getting a bit boring now. I'm still feeling very tired and achey. Add on to that my back is giving me gip and it turns into a bloody horrible week.

No cycling means my weight has probably gone up even though I haven't been stupid with my grub, although morale wavered last night and I had some toast just before I went to bed. That's a bad sign and I'm pissed off about that.

I think the phrase "down in the dumps" just about covers it. I have coaching tonight, which in all honesty I don't want to go to. But I will as I have other people relying on me. Then more coaching on Saturday, again which I don't want to go to, even though we're working with the Worcester Warriors 1st XV (a premiership rugby club). That normally enthuses me but I just seem to be out of enthusiasm at the moment.

Rafe is probably dropping by tomorrow afternoon on his way back from the edge of Empire and we'll be going out on an off road pedal for an hour which will be fun and something I am looking forward to.

3 comments:

  1. Summer will be here soon matey, we will all be happier then. Should be good with the Warriors, I think the company I work for sponsor them, I know that one of the offices use their car park during the week!
    Im sure you will get on great with Rafe, he's alright ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't go bigging Rafe up - he's OK - but just that! ;)

    Clive, don't dwell too much on it. Focus on getting better and you'll be back on track in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. With friends like Matt & Joby, who needs enemies.

    I'm still wondering if Clive will still be pleased to see me when he realises I'm not in the lightweight.

    ReplyDelete