Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Friday 5 February 2010

Friday, I'm over the hills today...

Rafe is dropping by today so we'll be out over the Waseley Hills this afternoon. It will be muddy, it will be wet. I'm looking forward to it. It seems going coaching last night has rekindled my enthusiasm somewhat. The session went pretty well and the Bees Pro Coach a Kiwi by the name of Eugene Martin (who is a top bloke) was pretty happy with what me and my mukka ran for the boys, just for the record it was a hands and decision making session.

I'll update my weight and mileage tomorrow.

Matt Skinner the Editor at What mountain Bike very kindly replaced my smashed lid for me. A very smart Uvex helmet arrived at my abode yesterday. I spent 15 minutes last night attaching my Muvi Cam to it. I wasn't expecting it and sometimes gestures like that restore your faith in human nature.

Off on a very quick H&S visit to Worcester this morning...Yawn...

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! That was good of the editor to send you a new lid :) Top fella!

    Have a good ride with Rafe.

    I too am updating my weight and miles tomorrow..Fingers crossed for a loss for both of us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clive, well done on the new lid. I wanted to tell the world that I've lost over 3 kilos in 3 weeks just by eating properly again. And to put it in context, I haven't been near my bike in that time!
    I guess we have quite a bit in common as I coach rugby as well - to the U11s. On to the 6 Nations, I guess your boys start as favourites tomorrow - what with two thirds of our front row missing. It should be a great match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always worries me when Welshmen start saying we're favourites!

    Gatland has picked Hook at his best position at last and Ryan Jones is coming back into some form so don't come that with me mate! ;-)

    I'll have to watch a recording as I won't get away from coaching at 6 Ways until about 1800hrs.

    Well done on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work superstar - or is that Mr Superstar now ;-)

    When are we going to see the results of the photoshoot then, be sure to let us all know won't you.

    ReplyDelete