Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Tuesday 2 February 2010

Chucking it down here...

A day off, thank God. Just got up at 0715hrs which is a mega lie in. Still feel like poo, but I'll be on my Mountain bike in some form or another today.


A short post today, but I'll be commuting tomorrow and hopefully have something more meaty to talk about then.


Off to drop daughter off at the school bus now.

2 comments:

  1. I've just become car free so i've got no choice but to get wet. I'm not enjoying this weather much at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day off shift for me, had freezing rain here las night, so decided I wouldn't get up early for my leisure loop, down and back up the valley. Sorry I didn't go now, no sign of ice, but lashing down with rain, don't mind the rain to cycle in, otherwise it's a plain drag. Hopr you recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete