Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Sunday 7 February 2010

Family day today.

Short blog today, a quick bimble with the family and hounds from hell down the cut, then do a few jobs around the house. Fix the door jam in the bathroom that the Spawn of Satan broke. Mend the garden fence, then do general family admin.

Oh and sort my kit out out for the weekly commute.

I must mention events at HQ yesterday, my formative rugby years were spent watching that great Welsh team of the 70's smash all before it. And being a spectator at a few of those matches I have never forgotten the "banter" aimed at anything English. So, while I take any victory or defeat with good grace and in the best rugby traditions, buy my opposite number a pint and have a laugh with them I do take any victory against the Welsh as especially satisfying, and to be perfectly honest it ruins my week if we lose against them. So morale is very up at the moment!

The Wynn Jones binning turned the match, at that point it was anyone's game. I imagine Sean Edwards particularly launching into him after the event. A poor game on the whole though. I'd have given man of the match to Nick Easter not James Haskell.

And finally my smugometer is now off the scale as young Leicester Tiger Dan Coles won his first cap coming on to shore up a teetering England scrum, as I said he would a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment