Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Saturday 27 February 2010

Garage and fettling...

This morning is about bikey things, commuter is getting a major degunk, adjustments and lube, then I'll be fitting the last few bits to my road bike.


This afternoon is being spent down the Dodford Inn watching England v Ireland. I'll need to watch it at the pub as I'll need the beer to drown my sorrows as I can't see England winning this one.


I saw Wales v France last night and while the Welsh will be pointing at a second half revival, I hope they're not kidding themselves, the French never looked troubled and Lievremont's annoying habit of substituting almost half his team in the second half meant it was that that got the Welsh back in it. the French defence and commiting very few to the breakdown is key to their success. French Grand Slam I think.

2 comments:

  1. Have a good day! I may try and watch the Rugby myself, if Im allowed!

    So once you have finished putting bits on the roadie, will she be drafted in for active service on Monday??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting for the computer mate. And looking at the met it's going to be horrendously wet and windy on Monday so it'll be the newly cleaned commuter.

    ReplyDelete