Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Saturday 13 February 2010

Family day today...

We enjoyed a few pints at the Dodford last night, Richard had got a lovely IPA in from a local Brewer Cannon Royall Breweries, which was very gluggable and it could have got messy if we hadn't got the Spawn of Satan in tow to remind us we have to go home after 3 pints! In all fairness he wasn't too bad for him though.


I sorted my commuter and cycling kit out yesterday (Saddle repaired) as well as checked my Rifle Cabinet and Ammunition safe was ready for the Police's inspection visit on Monday. I got quite a bit done which was nice. I do dislike doing admin at the weekend.


Today is about spending "quality" time together, a morning out at for a bimble down the canal at Stoke Prior near Bromsgrove with Wifey, the hounds and the kids, chuck Dan over the swing park, knacker him out and be back in time for tea and medals.


Then hopefully, I can watch France v Ireland in the 6 Nations.


Planned route me and my mate are doing to my Mom and Dad's in the summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment