Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Wednesday 2 December 2009

Work gets in the way...

A good pedal home last night. The cut wasn't frozen, but even if it was I would have gone that way, as dicing with death through Birmingham City Centre at 1600hrs wasn't very high on my list of things to do.

The only incident being a number 61 bus forcing me onto the pavement just before Frankly, which I could have done without to be honest. I'm looking forward to getting my Muvi all rigged up after Christmas.

A downer though, at about 1730hrs last night the boss rang and said I needed to be in Bristol for 1000hrs today for a client meeting which was set up at the last minute, so I'm in the car today. I will be tomorrow too as I'm going straight from work to Bromsgrove for 1630hrs as I'm coaching the Worcester School of Rugby lads, then going straight to Bees to coach our Advanced Player Development Group.

Two days off the bike. Looking forward to Friday though and I'm already planning another off road foray for the weekend.

As there won't be any pedalling to report tomorrow I think I'll do a "My Bike" feature. I was having a think on the way home last night and wondered if we all could do a "Kit that works for me" kind of thing in our blogs? Might be of some use? What do you think?

As always your views are very important to a me as a newbie...

No comments:

Post a Comment