Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Sunday 6 December 2009

Just another quiet Rubery Sunday...

Went to my local the Dodford yesterday evening, just for a swift couple and watched the Barbarians beat the All Blacks, a very entertaining game and with a bonus of the Kiwis losing. It's good that Richard the Gaffer is a Rugby nut like me too, so no chance of soccer getting in the way!

No pedalling to report today. Took the Spawn of Satan to the playground this morning, just to give wifey a break, chucked him over all the kit, picked some watercress with him that grows in the stream at the back of the playground, then took him to see the motorbikes at Streetbike at Halesowen. He loves them, plus I enjoy it too. So a bonus.

Wifey did a fantastic Sunday Roast, chicken this week and a cracking pud to follow. Small portions naturally! Highlight of the week for me is Sunday dinner, everybody sat round the table. A bit of a Chapman tradition that I hold very dear. It'd be nice to think the kids might keep it going.

Just sorted my bike kit out for the commute tomorrow and after getting back out on my Rapidfire equipped MTB I am toying with the idea of converting my commuter over to them. So much more slicker changes than the original Gripshift on the Ridgeback. That might be a Christmas holiday project.

No comments:

Post a Comment