Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Tuesday 29 December 2009

Back to work...

So, here I am back at work (from home though) so I can't moan too much. The met is looking particularly bad for Birmingham according to the Beeb website so pedalling tomorrow looks a bit dodgy.

My Marin is due some new brake blocks as its stopping power was well down during the Lickey downhill yesterday so a trip into Rubery Cycles today looks on the cards. I might do that when I pick my daughter up from her mate's house, she was at a sleepover last night, so she'll be bloody moody when I get her! As is traditional I believe they stay up all night chatting and talking about boys and make up. She'll probably go straight to bed.

I hope the snow misses us so I can do a pedal tomorrow. I'll also spend some time today looking at the ever so comprehensive Muvi instructions to see if I've missed something obvious with its settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment