Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Friday 4 December 2009

TGIF!

Nothing much to report about the pedal in, all quiet on the Western Front as it were. But it's a big day today for me weight wise though. While I wasn't stupid with my calorific intake while I was off with my bad back and hip I didn't step on the scales. So this afternoon is truth time. I'm expecting an increase...But by how much????? A bit worried if I'm honest...

As I was involved with my Rugby a hell of a lot this week I'm having a weekend off much to Wifey's delight and we are planning a bit of a day out tomorrow, somewhere to let the lad run amok and let my daughter indulge her female passion for clothes shops. What is that all about then? So it looks like Evesham Country Park it is.

Anyway, back to bikes, it'll be degunking my commuter this afternoon to get it ready for the abuses of next week, and I'll see if I can get a cheeky off road pedal on Saturday morning before the family are ready to rock. But I must get some proper winter tyres for my Marin though, last week was just too slippery for comfort.

Hopefully (family allowing) I'll have another post about my off road exploits tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment