Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Saturday 19 December 2009

Ice, frost and general frozen bits...

I've just cleaned my commuter and fitted new brake blocks. By the cringe it was cold! My bike is now absolutely frozen solid. But after today's Coaches piss up, in all reality I won't be in any fit state tomorrow. So this was my only chance to do the maintenance. The game has been called off due to a frozen pitch but we have Sky Sports at the club so there's plenty of European Cup action to watch.


A laptop update, I still haven't got one, the work IT trolls phoned me up yesterday to tell me it'll be now Monday. They haven't specified which one though!


I successfully did my Christmas Ham yesterday, had a cheeky sample and it's fabulous! It'll be great cold with pickle over the festive season.


Anyway, family stuff now. Have fun all!



No comments:

Post a Comment