Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Saturday 26 December 2009

My first attempt at video with the Muvi...



I hope you can forgive the naff editing and the panting on the sound track, I was knackered and there were a load of bloody hard climbs!


I used the Microsoft Windows Movie Maker, it seems simple enough even for a dummy like me. No doubt practice makes perfect. The most difficult thing was cutting 90 minutes worth of footage down to 10 minutes. But the end result was probably the best moments from the ride, I did leave out all of the excruciatingly slow and difficult climbs though. The video does give the impression that there's a lot of tarmac. Not true, but as they say, the effect is all in the cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment