Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Monday 21 December 2009

Scraping the car

I have a meeting at HQ today so no pedal. Although looking at the state of the roads when I drove in that's no bad thing I don't think.

I recovered my equilibrium at about 1500hrs yesterday, after the night before. A really good evening was had. But, I'm really glad I don't do it too often any more!

Will I get my new laptop today? A really good question, one I do not have an answer for. I'll stand over the IT trolls at HQ today and do my intimidation bit. Usually works.

I have after today, 2 days left working here at work then I work from home over the entire Christmas period, Christmas day and Boxing day excluded. This will give me the opportunity to get some good off road rides in and convert my commuter from Gripshift to Rapidfire levers. The only problem I foresee is that the allen bolts in the Gripshift levers have rounded off and may require sawing/drilling/ or breaking off to get the levers off the bars. It could get ugly!

1030hrs Edit: WOOHOOOOO! As of 30 minutes ago I'm all laptopped up again. It's amazing what actually standing over some one to motivate them can achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment