Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Monday 14 December 2009

Monday, Monday...

Back on the commute this morning, a totally uneventful ride in, a bit of drizzle weather wise but nothing too bad. The Endura overshoes have been reprised after doing a bit of work on the zips with a pair of pliers and the round bit off a key ring. You know, the bit the keys hang off? I haven't got a clue what it's called. But I pulled what was left of the zip handles off and looped the key ring bit through the hole left in the zip body. It seems to work ok. Hope that made sense by the way?


Anyway, Chez Chapman is now all Yule'd up after the Missus and the kids did their usual decoration thing.The big problem now appears to be keeping the Spawn of Satan away from the tree as he seems to think it is his right to use the baubles as ammunition to chuck at all and sundry. I'm sure it's a phase he's going through...


I thought this might be worth reading. My letter of recommendation about Brooks Saddles actually made it onto their website!


2 comments:

  1. You cant fault service like that, a VERY rare thing these days, in my experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Matt, which was why I felt compelled to write. And I NEVER write letters like that usually.

    ReplyDelete