Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Saturday 26 December 2009

May I be the first to wish you all a Happy Easter!

A good day yesterday I hope yours was too. Christmas came and went with its usual speed and the Chapman Christmas Dinner went down pretty well. Indeed Mum in Law wolfed her dinner down with indecent haste!

I had my Muvi Camera with the sports pack and I spent a happy half an hour fixing it to my helmet. In the end I used a couple of self tappers to fix it to my peak and used a velcro strap as an extra bit of security. I then tested the camera for a minute or two and it seemed to do the job. The software was loaded onto my laptop and I downloaded the first bit of test footage. Question, does it take an absolute age to download the footage for everyone else? It does on my system. Is there a way to see the camera as a disc drive in "My Computer" so I can just do copy and paste like I do on my digital camera?

I managed to get my gears on my commuter sorted, amazingly enough they didn't need any adjustments with the new shifters on at all. I went through the entire range of gears on all 3 chainrings and it worked beautifully. I was gobsmacked, no indexing or anything else needed.

I got out this morning on my Marin for an off road ride and bloody hell was it hard work! The roads were very icy and the tracks when they weren't like ice rink rinks were a quagmire. I got lost twice trying to remember my way around my old haunts from 10 years back and I had a puncture. I was out for an hour and a half for 8 miles! Not my greatest ride ever, but I was knackered when I got back. I had my Muvi on all the time so I need to get my head around video editing/Youtube etc. All advice gratefully recieved as I'm totally new to it. Advice on software especially needed.

So, back to downloading my videos, have a good rest of Boxing Day folks.

1 comment:

  1. Cyberlink Power DVD / Adobe Premier

    or Windows Movie Maker, which you should have if you have a legit copy of windows.

    ReplyDelete