Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Wednesday 4 August 2010

Rain rain go away...

It's absolutely chucking it down here, I got totally saturated this morning. Just as well it ain't cold. I don't bother with a waterproof in the summer 'cos you get just as wet through sweat anyway. I'd sooner stay a bit cooler. But that's just me.

Add on the fact that I probably needed to turn my lights on as well made it a tad depressing. It seems we're hurtling headlong towards the end of the summer and the dark mornings again.

I think I'll be using my lights next week. Terrible thought.

Onto the positives, I felt pretty good and did a reasonable time over Frankley Beeches.

Stats here:

Started: 4 Aug 2010 05:40:35
Ride Time: 34:44
Stopped Time: 0:00
Distance: 11.81 miles
Average: 16.07 miles/h
Fastest Speed: 30.20 miles/h
Climb: 630 feet
Calories: 615

The pedal home yesterday afternoon was pretty good too, apart from this, I was doing about 25mph at the time:





Stats here:

Started: 3 Aug 2010 11:57:16
Ride Time: 47:02
Stopped Time: 0:00
Distance: 11.61 miles
Average: 14.26 miles/h
Fastest Speed: 34.74 miles/h
Climb: 453 feet
Calories: 804

Oh, and apologies for the profanity...

6 comments:

  1. I am afraid there is to many tossers about like this mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the shortened days are a little depressing.....sorry to hear you have to start using the lights.

    I watched the video....man, if that car would have stopped at the intersection just a few seconds longer, you could have rode up and given it to them.

    Darryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, it was like he was trying to hit you!

    I'd report that one... he even came close to hitting another car!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck me mate. What a cock.

    Fight Bad Driving?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does he purposely brake too or am I seeing things?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stick it up there mate, no problem.

    I've just re-read that, you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete