Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Thursday 15 April 2010

So long, farewell, aufedersein, goodbye...aduei, aduei, to you and you and you...

Only temporarily though, I'm off early doors tomorrow on tour with my rugby club to Torquay and I'll be back late Sunday, so depending on the state of me, my next Blog will be either on Monday or Tuesday next week.

I again did the extra cut, NCR5 and Lickey Loop home last night for 16 miles. Again it was a very enjoyable pedal and giving me after today's effort a not too shabby 104 miles for the week.

Stats here:
Started: 14 Apr 2010 15:04:18
Ride Time: 1:08:29
Stopped Time: 0:00
Distance: 15.89 miles
Average: 12.68 miles/hr
Fastest Speed: 22.08 miles/hr
Climb: 413 feet
Calories: 1034

I'm back on the Giant today and pretty glad it's my last pedal in. I had thought about going on a 20 miler in this morning, but when I threw my leg over the bike I knew it'd be the quick way in via the city centre. Although I've done a few miles this week I haven't felt at my best. Not to worry though, I'm sure this weekend will be just the tonic I need.

Stats here:
Your Performance on the trip started on: 2010-04-15_05.44.40
Trip time: 00:42:48
Trip distance: 11.8 mi
Trip calories: 621 kcal
Average speed: 15.3 mph
Maximum speed: 34.3 mph
Climbed altitude: 231 ft


Wifey picked my wheel up from Northfield Cycles yesterday, Richard had phoned me to say it was ready and interestingly didn't charge me for the new spoke. This was because he hadn't got a black spoke in stock and he had had to use a normal silver one to effect the repair. This doesn't bother me none as I'm only worried about function.

I have the germ of a plan for kicking off phase 2 of this regime which as I am weight static again for the 6th week running is looking pretty much a necessity. I'll post the plan early next week when I've finalised it. But I am definately getting fitter though and my clothes are getting even more baggy.

I am expecting a weight gain this weekend as I am a veteran of rugby tours and I know that there will be shed loads of beer and crappy food. But if anyone thinks I'm going on tour and watching what I eat and drink they must be mad!

Have a good weekend everyone and as my old man used to tell me "Do as I say, not as I do!"

7 comments:

  1. The perfect opportunity to put your feet up and enjoy yourself mate!

    Enjoy the beer and curries.

    Torquay won't know whats hit them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrr. Bloody too many profiles - sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not too worried about Torquay, I'm worried I'll be spending my time getting the lads out of bother. I remember what it was like to be 18 years old and on tour! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Av a great weekend Clive, who is gonna get u out of bother tho mate,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the weekend mate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good weekend Clive.

    About the weight loss regime, maybe having breakfast earlier in the day might help.

    ReplyDelete