Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Tuesday 20 April 2010

Not a bad tour...

But I'm back to no pedalling, I'm having to work from home as the childminder is unavailable for a couple of days and wifey cannot do the honours due to other stuff she has to do.

I might just leave it this week and use it as a rest and come back next week. Have to think about that.

I'll do the dreaded weigh in on Thursday evening as usual.

We had great weather and a great time, but as usual what goes on tour stays on tour!

A few piccys though...



First pub stop Friday afternoon...






One of the lads already into the spirit...





Torquay prom, Saturday morning...





Team run in the park on the seafront Saturday morning...



After match photo v Totnes RFC



Enjoying Paignton RFC's hospitality.

8 comments:

  1. Why has that bloke got ure Pink Hat on Clive lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back, did your Liver make the trip back, or did it get out and walk?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pink hats are the way forward mate, I wanted one, but failed to kidnap one. Bad skills.

    Matty, my liver surrendered around 0215hrs Saturday morning, he hasn't been seen since...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just seen a liver running across a road up here and nearly getting run over - could that be yours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to take a few days off the bike too. Knackered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stands a chance Joby, if you see it again can you give it the bus fare back please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately I went out to relocate it and saw it fall down a grid and get eaten by a sewer monster.

    Sorry mate.

    Transplant?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nah, shan't be needing one again I don't think. A bit surplus to requirements. Thanks anyway...

    ReplyDelete