Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Tuesday 6 April 2010

Back on the commute.

Another seasonal first this morning. I was wearing mitts instead of full gloves! Now the debate starts about when shorts and losing the jacket can happen.

I did the route down through Bartley Green, Halesowen, Quinton, Bearwood and Smethwick. It's a good route with only a short stretch on the Hagley Road to contend with. But one bus driver did try to kill me by pulling out on me by the Bear traffic lights. He got the benefit of my opinion of him which would have needed to be broadcast after the watershed!

A good day yesterday, our friends turned up with their Alaskan Malamut puppy called Yukon. Little Benji our 11 week old Whippet cross Bedlington Terrier and Yukon had the time of their little lives.

Although Yukon isn't that little at 4 months old!









The picture above is Benji chewing on Eddie, our other Lurcher's tail, he is getting a bit long suffering the poor thing.


Benji crashed out after our mates and Yukon left.

I thought I'd leave with you this, The Spawn of Satan getting stuck into his Easter Egg. No subtlety, no finesse, just get in there! Oh, and absolutely no intention of sharing!



3 comments:

  1. Clive I know ure into Rugby but did you have buy Spawn of Satan a Rugby Ball shaped egg lol

    Leave him alone he is only little lol

    Lovely pics of the dogs

    I am glad u give it to the Bus Driver Joby style, there are some idiots on the road, but fortunately I find the majority of motorist give cycles lots of room but it only takes one idiot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dogs Clive
    but who is the the terrier with the egg?

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have cycling mitts so that's all I've worn so far. My hands have soon warmed up and I normally feel the cold in my hands. I also wore shorts today for the first time. I was a tad chilly this morning but it was so warm this afternoon.

    Nice pics btw.

    ReplyDelete