Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Saturday 3 April 2010

NCR5 Day, well a bit of it anyway...

My kit is ready, my Ridgeback is sorted and at around 1230hrs I'll get a text off JB saying what time he'll be up the road. Then meet up and pedal with him through Brum to Smethwick where I'll say my goodbyes to him and wish him luck for the rest of his adventure. I just hope I don't hold him up too much as I've been told by a certain MTB instructor that's he's quicker than a quick thing. And as you all know I ain't that quick!

I'll have the usual helmet Cam and my camera with me so expect a write up with footage and piccies tomorrow.

I've also had a couple of requests to put up some Curry recipes. I'll get around to that with pleasure. They are authentic as they're an old mate of mine from Land Rover Mum's recipes. That reminds me, I must drop Iqram (Ikky to his mates) an email, haven't spoke to him ages.

Curry recipes on a cycling weight loss Blog. Whatever next!?

2 comments:

  1. have a good ride Clive, JB is a top fella and has a spot on riding style, if needs be he will slow down for you! but I have no doubt you will ride together fine, I managed it a while ago and he was on his turbo charged roadie!!

    Most of all though, enjoy it!

    Looking forward to seeing the curry recipies, the book Rafe suggested was "The Curry secret" by Kris Dhillon, its about £5 on ebay, very good book though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ope u ad a good ride

    Thanx Clive for the curry recipies will look forward to seeing them mate

    ReplyDelete