Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Sunday 10 January 2010

Will I be pedalling tomorrow?

I'm keeping one eye on the met as it seems there is continuous snow forecast for the Midlands for the next 3 days. That'll mean no pedalling, working from home, school closures, or me having to drive the kids to school.

On a plus point I really enjoyed Tigers demolition job of Wasps yesterday. As an old front row player it warmed my heart to see the total destruction wrought on the Wasps pack by the Tigers in the scrums. Dan Cole the young Tigers Tight Head prop will play for England before he's much older. Remember you heard it here first!

I do try to not talk about Rugby too much on here but sod it, it's my Blog and Rugby is my first love!

I'll be cooking Sunday dinner later and cleaning my cycle shoes as the cleats are showing signs of rust and caked in dirt. They are 10 years old so need a bit of TLC.

2 comments:

  1. I've got my hat(s) and i've broke my car so I will be riding.
    I don't care about how icy it is. I don't really mind if there's snow; but please, please let it warm up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep it'll be ok down in Plymouth, so cycling to work.

    Had a go up on the moors today with the mountain bike but there is too much ice and not enough snow. Decided to call it a day as I didn't want to damage my bike... Honest it wasn't the cold that put me off....

    Weather forecast has just been on, Tuesday could be an interesting ride home...

    ReplyDelete