Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Sunday 3 January 2010

Doesn't time fly?

Well, Christmas is now back in the box and I'm getting my kit ready for the commute tomorrow, looks like a very cold week in store reading the met on the Beeb web site. More layers then.

Just came back from a walk over the Lickey's with the hounds and family, there was a couple of MTBers doing their stuff, albeit a bit gingerly, much respect, the place was like an ice rink. No doubt I'll be using the City Centre route in and towpathing it home tomorrow.

I'll take the Muvi as well and maybe if conditions allow I'll film the return commute just so you can see my daily route. I'll check to see it's not terminally boring before I post it though!

An afternoon in front of the telly beckons after a Sunday Dinner, wifey is producing her roast chicken special which is always something to be anticipated with much glee.

I'll do a weigh in at the end of the week just to give me a chance to shift some of the pounds gained over the break, I haven't been a pig and I have got a few pedals in so I'm hoping for not too a bad a showing, obviously anticipating a gain. I've stopped trying to second guess it though as there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment