Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Sunday 17 January 2010

Back to normal?

It's Sunday morning, there's no snow, so it must mean Rugby is back! Off to coaching in about an hour. There's league games next week so I believe there's a practice match at the club. I won't be running it but I'll be there to keep an eye on the lads from the Advanced Player Development Group.


I cleaned my commuter, well when I say cleaned it I mean I got the worst of the crap off and gave all the moving parts a good lube. Time was against me yesterday so I couldn't do a thorough job as I would have liked. Next week will see me strip her right down and give her the TLC she needs at her age. 

No comments:

Post a Comment