Progress so far...

June 30th 2009 - 22 stone 4Ibs. Current weight - 17 stone 1Ib. Weight loss - 5 stone 3Ibs. Commuting miles - 3389.
Non commuting miles - 359. Mileage this week - 101 miles. Total mileage - 3748 miles.


Saturday 14 August 2010

Food for free.

We're off down the canal in Stoke Prior today armed with loads of bags to get fruit and veg. There's Damsons, Plums, Apples, Horseradish, Water Cress, Blackberries, Raspberries,  Sorrell and God knows what else!

Wifey is going to be busy, Jam, Chutney and soup making for her then!

Luckily the Middlesex Sevens is on tele today and I can watch that when she's creating. Looking forward to it, Hunty and Brakey are playing for Northampton, they're 2 players from my club who are on loan to them for the competition. It's being played at Twickenham, arguably the best stadium in England. It's a very big annual rugby event. It's an excuse for piss up truth be told, but there's some good rugby on show too with a ruck of internationals taking part.

The weather is set fair and my bike and kit is all ready to go for the 100 miler tomorrow. Just want to get it done now.

Watch out for Tweets tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. You want to stop by here as well, masses of lettuce in the garden. Wifey decided to plant a few seeds in a seed tray, and when they were big enough transfer them into the flower beds as "in fill". Lets just say her experiment was a huge success ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fantastic ride, mate. I am taking off out of town for the day so I won't be on the computer. As soon as I can get back online, I'll be checking out to see how things went.

    Just keep pedaling, my friend.


    Darryl

    ReplyDelete